Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Fun in the Sun


Morning!
Ahhh... So I am back from my lightening speed vacay. Sorry for the lack of posts- no Internet, google reader, email... it was kinda great.
Dave and I did a quick trip to Florida to visit friends and relax. We left Thursday morning and arrived home last night. To be honest I could have stayed for a month. There is something about that Florida sunshine and the ocean that makes it easy to forget home. We had a blast cruising up the Intercoastal and flying over the sandy coast.
FYI- I vowed to never get in a plane this small... But I was swayed by a very persuasive man who joked I should "throw on my crash helmet"- NOT FUNNY. But it was amazing. We went up around 8:30 AM and it was beautiful, the sun was rising and the water was calm- I couldn't have asked for a better morning.
Aren't the colours and shapes in this picture amazing? And whats more amazing- they are natural and organic. LOVE IT.
We were told that this spot, just South of Daytona Beach, has the highest count of shark attacks in the world. Whether or not that is accurate- it is totally hard core. Oh, and the majority of the people on the beach that day were right there because its a surfer hot spot. Freeeaakkkyyyyy.
There's my guy. Such a great trip, but I'm happy to be back. We have the deck project coming up that will include lots of DIY projects that I can't wait to share with you and wedding plans to be finalized!

Have a great Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment