Friday, January 11, 2013

4 Favorites

Friday already- and a gross one at that. Its raining in Toronto and all I feel like doing is cuddling up on the couch and watching a movie... a really bad chick flick, like The First Wives Club or A League of Their Own. Actually, lets be honest, both of those movies are amazing and I love them.
Anyways... What are you up to this weekend? Dave and I are passing on Collingwood- its gross out and the skiing will be terrible. Instead I will be working Saturday and Sunday to catch up on a few projects I have on the go- fingers crossed I get some cooking in! Here are 4 Favorites from this week:

[A few pictures from a shoot that I styled yesterday for a friend.]
 
[Playing around with images and layouts for my new venture- Ten and Co.] 
 
[A behind the scenes shot of this post... these cookies weren't exactly photogenic...]


[I'm dog sitting this pooch for the week, she has already found her favorite spot.]
 
Happy Weekend!
xo
C

No comments:

Post a Comment