Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Happy 1st Birthday

Its amazing how many things can change in a year, I got married, I quit my job and went out on my own, I now have a store (work in progress), I made these chocolaty amazing things and these salty bacony things, AND started a blog.

Yesterday was Design and Doughnuts first Birthday! To be honest I almost posted it January 25th and realized within second of making the mistake, I was a month early. I am sorry for the lack of posts lately, Ten & Co is sucking out every spare second of my time (in a really good way). Next week I will be back to regular posting, with a full update on our first show this Friday!


For now you will just have to enjoy this super cute picture I took (a month ago).

xo
C

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Design + Doughnuts. Love the pic, so want a doughnut right now. And great profile! Can't wait to see the news from the show.

    ReplyDelete