Wednesday, March 06, 2013

Ten & Co. Now Open!

Are you ready for it!? Of course you are...
I am beyond excited to share our site with you today. Ten & Co. has a ways to go (tweaks here and there), but we have lots of our products in the shop and ready for you to buy! Our show was a total success last Friday and we got a fantastic response from the Ladies at Alpine Ski Club. I am back to work this week, learning how to juggle two businesses at once and loving the challenge. Here are just a few of my favorites in the shop right now...


100% linen tea towels and napkins. All screen printed by hand with our own designs. Easy to wash and pretty in the kitchen!


Thee most addictive cloths in the world. Designed by Ten & Co. and printed in Sweden. Made of 100% Cellulose (plant based material), antibacterial and biodegradable. I LOVE them.


Poly and Linen napkins in 2 sizes, our 10" Farm House (great to replace the need of a paper napkin during the week) and our more formal 18" size for your fabulous soirees.

What do you think!?
xx
C

3 comments:

  1. Your stuff is amazing! Rustic yet SO chic :) I want EVERYTHING!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love your modern rustic silhouettes. Congrats on the new biz. Keep us in the loop on where to buy these great designs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. DIVINE STUFF!!!!! Love it and can't wait to order and bunch once our kitchen at the chalet is done! I've already been using the dish cloths and I LOVE them...and I somehow feel cooler and more glamourous when I wash the dishes now - hard to put a price on that!

    ReplyDelete