Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Favorite Finds: 09.25.13

Not knowing whether we are having a boy or girl has thrown me for a bit of a loop, so I have found myself wandering in stores fairly aimlessly a lot lately. Here are a few of my favorite finds...

1. Basically everything on this wall I would take home if I could- specifically that white and gold portal mirror- love.
2. My first official purchase for the nursery, a gold dot quilt. If we have a boy I will just put him in a super manly outfit when he is wrapped in this sucker.
3. An awesome geometric elephant that I should have bought. Such a fun piece.

Zara Home recently opened in Canada, the first location in Toronto being at Yorkdale Mall. Pretty stuff, a lot smaller then I was expecting- but worth popping into if you are in the area. Great finds to be had in the areas of bedding, frames and table ware.

 
 
1. Seriously. Why not? Nice Underwear door mat, I think its sets the tone don't you?
2. Amazing gnome lamp. Yes, he lights up. I may have to go back for him.
3. A fun and simple toss cushion for anywhere in the house. Glasses toss cushion.

Urban Barn had some fun accessories out for fall, but I wouldn't be rushing back anytime soon. It tends to stay fairly static with its merchandise. It is a great spot for cheap and cheerful finds though!

Happy Wednesday,
x

No comments:

Post a Comment